AWARDS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
"Kremlina" confectionary is proud of its achievements and is grateful to the consumers of our delicious sweets, as well as to the partners of the company. The company conducts an active charitable activity, helping large families, orphans, war veterans and disabled peopl
- 1. Moscow organization of veterans of the Second World War (military construction), responsible person Martyshko A.S..
- 2. All-Russian Society of Disabled Persons "Kapotnya", Chairman Chetverikova L.D., performer Tatiana Kotomova
- 3. The state. The budgetary institution in Moscow, the Center for Social Assistance to the Family and Children "Istoki", the director EA Vinichenko
- 4. The Russian Children's Fund (OGFR "RDF"), the head Zh. A. Zgibneva, the answer. Performer LK Kryzhanovskaya
- 5. Society for the Disabled "Southern Medvedkovo" - contact person Vera Malyutina.
- 6. Charity Fund for Assistance to Large Families "Solnyshko", President of Ponomarev NA, performer Vaskan Valentina
Also, the production of "KREMLINA" has received many awards and certificates. The most valuable for us - certificates from the site Otzovik, which fully reflect the attitude of consumers to our sweets.
Activity of the company "CONCORD" CJSC is reflected in participation in international exhibitions: WorldFood and ProdExpo.